lunes, 28 de mayo de 2018

Seriously starting with Epic LORD OF THE RINGS



After I finished with He-Man, i can focus again in The Lord of The rings ideas  in order to produce enough figures to represent the bigger battles from the books and films (mostly Battle of Helms Deep and Pellenor Fields but probably also elves and dwarves for Battle of The Five srmies..)


i have not a clear plan (I know i want rohirrim, Gondor, main characters, mumakil and Harad troops s well as many orcs and uruk hai) and I will go slow, but i will try not to stop..




Here my first bunch of un-finisdhed Rohan warriors (foot and horse), more to come ....


I used many common figures from several sets which are medieval-dark age-fantasy-bearded-barbarian-or-viking-with long capes-round shields- but also many which are unknown, you know where are they from?
colurs scheme metal-green-brown works quite good and it is simple and allows to miz fine all these figs from different origins


By the way, some of them are also bad moulded copies by myself at home to increase the horse archer numbers :)


























Im afraid i will be dispersed again with other projects in the middle (like Game of Thrones which is allways appealing me) see my Lannister knights commanded by one "enlarged" Jaime Lannister (original Caesar figure is nice but looked too small for the character. Now he is more present as strong carachter, look the duel vs Robert Stark..) 














3 comentarios:

  1. Looks like an exciting project, I like the look you have chosen for Rohan. Your Jamie lannister is great.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice conversions. Those banners are awesome.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you dear mates, Ii will take long to get decent new production; mainly because of the target numbers I have in mind!

    ResponderEliminar