sábado, 19 de mayo de 2018

Getting finished with Masters Of the Universe

After Asterix and Obelix, I am also near the End with Masters of The Universe...

, I made the last two characters I planned: villian Tri-Kops (because of popular acclamation in Benno´s forum)  and small good wizard Orko..

Here they are fin the cartoon version for you all to know


Some more "serious" inspirations:




Here the conversion so far: Guess where did the wizard take his body from?









Probably will be finished in a pair of days..

I can not reisist posting mor epics ¡of the rest now, as they are finished.. I think the Greyskull background helps a lot here,  I really like the results, speacially the giant green tiger..

















11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sceavus, it's brilliant!! The scene have a fantasy atmosphere, something like the world of Ralph Bakshi in my opinion. And I agree, the tiger is the best of all :)
    But I can not recognize the body of the wizard, aargh :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Phil, i spent indeed some time looking for a nice ambentation picture to place behind.. It makes 50% of the visual sensation :)

      Orko's body is really not easy to recngnize I admit,
      Find him here :)
      http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=286
      Hint-he was not a viking...



      Eliminar
  2. Awesome work again! The figures are looking great!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I started painting tri-klops, he looks better with colours.. And for Orko i am making sime experiments to make him "levitate" without piercing him with a stick from the base... Still not succesfull though!

      Eliminar
  3. Marvellous job, love the conversions.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These are great, loads of character. Brilliant work mate.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. They are perfect.
    Exceptional, magnificent job!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. thank you sprinks, tomorrow all characters finished, and switch to sonething diferent!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. einfach nur klasse
    he man the biest
    klasse arbeiten

    ResponderEliminar