domingo, 7 de marzo de 2021

First Company of Dwarven Vaul Wardens Finished


Hi, finished first 4 Teams of shield bearer+pike dwarf

Shields were printed in  a resin 3d pritned, Pikes from 28mm spare sprues and dwarves were recuited among Cesar , Alliance set I (theis set was good having several extra-heavy warriors and spearmen),  and Alliance Set II.

Quite happy with results!!! I had problems to find a dood colour scheme for the shield, they had to be metallic but not bright and looking heavy and quite hard to pierce...Well manufactured  and with some artistic detail,m but not very fancy always dwarvish.

The formation I obtained looks quite alive and convincing in their defensive Warfase poses...Hope to test them at some point if I make more and more dwarf units.

Naxt day more dwavish post are coming after I painted my first own 3d printed smaples.. Sadly it seems we made them too big! A new try must be done
















































..First new 3d own figure preview...Damn out of scale people next to Balin!! :(
 


3 comentarios:

  1. They look great. The choice of poses work really well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sprinks, I am actually satisfied, How they resulted, need to complete the second company now..Again low energíes...

      Eliminar
  2. Excellent unit! The shield bearers really look great, the level of detail on the shields is amazing. And again, I wouldn't have believe that it would be possible to use 25mm lances as 20mm pikes - very well done!

    ResponderEliminar