jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Ygritte and Jon Snow


Last days I worked really a lot, but all production is a mess on my painting table, many finished figures mixed with unfinished,  and everything very dificcult to see.. storage will be a nightmare as well..
However I can not help posting anything here.. I am back with Game of Thrones Again (but in the menawhile also a big "tolkien" show is coming, for next days :)) ...

We move to the far North beyond the Wall, and we find Jon Snow after leaving the Night  Watch(just temorarily) and meeting wildling redheaded beauty warrior Ygritte who will become much more than friend, enemy and lover alltogether.....

I converted a littel my original Jon Snow (Caesar advenutrer is nice but somerather small.. I have to increase his legs!.) and then I wondered which fig would suit the girl..
The elven archers from boardgame "War of The ring" look reasonably femenine and hair is familiar to Ygiritte in some scenes of the TV show...
Problems:
 they are very tall
 the have peaky ears
Their clothes are too elvish to look as savage-wild-kindofskimo hunter people..

Well, these kind of "problems" are my favourite hobby :)

Hope you like the converison results.. I added the original model figures as comparison, and a little scene of both chachracter surrounded by the army of the Dead (White Walkers have to wait.. just for some days or weeks---)

pS-The white wolf "Ghost" is also still missing, i painted one prototype but he was just a big dog.. i shpuld take a bigger wolf or warg from the selection I made for my glblin army , an the,, oh my god too many ideas and less time to do them all!"!!!!!..)







Ygrotte- left converted, roght original elf// Jon left converted, right original caesar figure














4 comentarios:

  1. Very impressive, you have captured the characters perfectly Sceavus. These are great, can't wait for the Tolkien update!.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Mr Sprinks, lets see maybe Tolkien for Monday..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. More great conversions, it seems that this is your preferred discipline in this hobby, am I wrong ?
    Oh, I have read what you wrote on Discord, thank you for your contribution!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you, I would say muy favourite one is really placing many painted figures representing stories that i like, and enjoying watching and positioning them as long as I can... This has the cnditions of course of collecting,converting to figures which not exist and painting all!! That is also a pleasure and ir is how you get trapped by the hobby

    ResponderEliminar