martes, 13 de agosto de 2019

Undead Viserion


Although my last game brought Luck for all Daenerys Dragons, we fans of the TV Series still remember the Fate of Viserion there, when the Night King hit him with an icy Spear and converted him into a terrorific., blue eyed -undead Dragon,  which helped then  to go through the Wall!!

This is my own versin of that Undead dragon ,

 I searched fot a good model which could ressemble good the appearence in the Show , looking powerful as a dragon but also decadent as a cropse.. I decided for a very nice D&D model of "Silver Dragon"  which I bought not very expensive at about 17 eur.. Te original was totally silver coloured, i had to make some "weathering" on him ans still tryimng to conserve some "golden looking as alive,.,.

see how the Ngjt King looks sited on him!





The Army of the dead....







I  show you here the both versions: "Alive" (dragon from reaper Bones, also relative cheap, good models) and "Dead",



I would like that they would have looked more similar as they are supposed to be the same Dragon, but it is ok like that...

Finally also the three children of Danerys : drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion all together (and alive!)  i am happy with this, since I had this project for a long time.. Now I need to make more Unsullied and dothrakis for more battles!  Battle in Winterfell in scope now!!






2 comentarios:


  1. una maravillosa colección de dragones - gracias Google Translate

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All of the dragons look fantastic but i am very fond of the sculpt you have chosen for the Undead beastie. As ever i find myself zooming in on the photos to see whats on the workbench!. Looking great.

    ResponderEliminar