domingo, 22 de enero de 2023

Men of Iron- The Sons of the Kraken




Hello, back after many months...Sadly I did not Paint anything. I collected however old figs to being my ethernal Game of Thrones Project back to Life.

I made now just some charachters for House Greyjoy : The not consistent Prince/prisoner  Theon and his though sister Asha, as well as a nice Kraken standard bearer...
then I just filled the ranks improvising with some alrady painted saxon, viking and normans as this House rules the Iron Isles which are supoosed to be inhabited by a raiding pillaging warrior culture which can be matched by those Historial examples I did...(slogan is "We Do Not Sow")
Yo can "apreciate" my different painting techjnique Evolution from old revell in the 90s to some more recent (and better) strelets results..

Tested them also in a Battle...some report un a pair of days

8 comentarios:

  1. Nice to see you back! The army looks good.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! It was improvised with what was available...some kind of urgent Levy I guess

      Eliminar
  2. It was worth the wait!. They look really good, I'm looking forward to the battle report.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Sprinks! Just in se Days...They faced Tyrion Lannister "Halfman"

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Sceavus, some news, at last :-) Excellent job on these new mini, particularly on Theon Greyjoy, which looks like his live model. Hope to see more in a near future!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Phil! The pics are really bad, but be sure Ibdid an effort on customizing Theon..I will try to make a better pic

      Eliminar
    2. ..And I Saw you both (Sprinks and Phil) also bsck in the business...even if not only 1/72 scale, good new anyway :)

      Eliminar
    3. Yes, sometimes the mojo is lost... and sometimes it comes back!

      Eliminar