martes, 22 de diciembre de 2020

Epic Sunday Experience

As it was cold, we have a funny family entertainment, my three little children leading the forces of the  Living against my army of the Dead

Of ourse, it is very educative for little boys and girls to command  wild warriors , men of the Night Watch and armored noble knights, in order behead  dad´s zombies and using Noble Maidens to throw magic spells to heal troops and weaken the enemy :)

My second boy had not Fear in thworing all warriors in a direct bloody berserker charge to my forces.

Total succes. 


Very recommendable  Experience :)















5 comentarios:

  1. Ok, now we know what the mini-Sceavus asked as presents for Christmas... more figures!!
    Big Sceavus will be happy I guess :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Enough figures already! But It iS like drugs...You know what??I visited Today a local 2nd hand shop, searching for comics...But sadly for my Wallet I found old loose unpainted revell Normans, HYW English and French gauls, and more things...I had to expend 10 eur in 50 mixed types! only because I had no more money yo expend! More available there of Any of you have interest hahaha

      Eliminar
    2. That's great! The spirit of Christmas :)

      Eliminar
  2. That looks like everyone had a great time.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really cheap and puré Happiness for everybody. the Elder son , 8 years old(Not in pics) was a little nervous in front of the Battle against sobrenatural forces, but he followed a good Tactic placing steady Veterans un forst líne to absorbe the zombie attack, and the crossbowmen shooting from a flank but far behind incressing enemy casualties.

      Of course there was only a possible end between a Esther against Three children..
      LET THE WOOKIE WIN :):)
      Hope to play another Battle soon

      Eliminar