sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2020

Speira Miniatures

 Hello, I am dispersed again in many initiatives,and using very bad my few time and energíes..

Let me show nevertheless the very beautiful figures printed un high quality 3d resina by Speira Miniatures 

www.speira.net

Christian and Hellen deliver an excellent service and product. As customer I had to wait around 3 weeks for my figures to be manufactured and shipped but I was really worth of It...

Here just some samples of high quality 3d printed 1/72 fantasy dwarves, compared and mixed with many other dwarves in my collection and growing Army 

I was a little worried about the scale but O believe they match the 1/72 properly. Their proportions are maybe in the "heroic scale" being sturdier than other 1/72 dwarves, but the charachters or heroes fit so good as such (maybe Plain trooper types product no so good integration in a regiment with other Warriors, bit some examples as here look not bad..They might be used as captains however still)

female dwarves look so good.I had the chance to order them bearded butbthey looked too masculin then (maybe in a figure order..) Without beard they look good enough and give the chance to show visible dwarven women on Battle!

As you can see, I already thought even a project for a Dwasrven Runesmith carried to battlefiled on a slow buffalo Chariot....

A new Dwarf High King is on the Shield of Power, and some dwaven Warrior Maidens and Malé Berserkers Will find a Place ONG the Slayers... AMD take care! instead a New King maybe you find a new Queen!!

Hope to post painted figures Soon 

I also purchased some humans Who are also very beautiful, but I was first astonished by the dwarves...















7 comentarios:

  1. Great looking minis, waiting to see them painted. Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for watching! Some painted samples Will Come sooner ir later

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry, I needed to rewrite it.
      Excellent minis, very good choice! I find this blacksmith highly interesting, a runemaster ? If one or two minis are a bit too high and strong, most of them fit very well with your other dwarves.

      Eliminar
    2. Thank you Phil!
      yes, the craftman(craftdwarf?) Will be a Runesmith ...Still designing some transport platform or vehicle for him (not a war Chariot)..Still deciding oxen, buffalo, bears or giant goat as load Beasts...

      I also find some figures too Bully...Well, they Will find some place as Bodyguards , captains or heroes

      Eliminar
  3. Thanks for taking the dive and buying some of these guys so we can see what they look like in real life. Their fantasy figures all look really chunky to me. If I get any of these guys, I think I'll go with the 18mm options.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you EY,someone of us had to make a first step, and be sure I thought also of your blog:)
      In case you finnally go for the 18mm lads I am sure you Will also show to us :)

      Eliminar