jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

WAR OF THE RING- An army for Mordor.. and Isengard!


Hello, after I accomplisehd several of my goals with "Game of Thrones Project" (even If I have still to do a Wildling and a Nigfht Watch Force, Ill be back after watching new Season of TV series!!), I managed to get a copy of rather appealing rulebook "War Of the Ring" form Games Workshop ( 2nd hand, only 10 eur for more than 250 pages full colour :))

Rules seem to be fast and easy.. lots of  deadly fights, heroes and monsters!





So I started again with my rather gfpogotten greenskin horde.. Some goblins and great orcs recruited!! Even a funny 15mm orc shaman whis matches as 1/72 Night goblin shaman!!





And also increasing forces for an Isengard- uruk Hai force:








I had also some lone charachtes on the tablre.. I finisehd some dwarves and also a  medieval Knight who was painted as ... Ser Bryndan Tully, the Blackfish!!!!.. 
He belongs to another Universe..  As well as two other knights for my Stark forces , however I painted theirt shields as part of House Karstark (originally vasals of the Stark but after some "family problems" their relationship get much worse...) 

But any Reinforcement is good for the Good side in the middle Earth!!




More troops to come soon, And also maybe some test Battle Report if possible!!!


2 comentarios: