lunes, 7 de agosto de 2023

Bizarre Things..Soviets, nazis nand Zombies

Hi, many projects stopped at same time...coonciding with working on many 28mm figs for playing with the human nin-1/72 community :(

Anyway a friend showed me this Funny surprise...
crazy Proposal :) :)
Russian and Germán survivors trying to scape from a zombie infestation exactly during Battle of Stalingrad!!! Could not turn the head to other place :)

We got the manual and the book of scenaries...But the básic box was too far from budget...But as the scenarios ar e confortably to play directly on the A4 size book with a 1cmx1cm grid...I realized 1/72 figs fit quite good...
Which figs??? Well, no problema with normal german and soviet soldiers...(althougj I had to take some samples from a friend, as I am more specialized un ancient-medieval-fantasy), but playa le characters are se special... And what about ZOMBIES???
Well, some figures from Dark Alliance and some conversions with all odd pose ww2 figs did the job :) Here my preliminar results.

i think my converted 8 survivors characters match also good :)
Dasha- unmodified Zvezda soviet Sniper
Lydia- converted strelets stalingrad Germán to a fighting nurse in warm clothes
Katyuska - revell siberian rifle with just a change of genre
Algyr -unmodified revell siberian grenade thrower

Becker- unmodified Airfix pistol Office
Steiner- unmodified Caesar Mp40 stalingrad soldier/ncu
Reiser- i took an modified Atlántic Germán rifleman
Til: till now unmodified Revell Germán panzergrenadier with sleeves rolled


 You can check how good they look on the scenario drawings :)
I working some scenery and hope to play soon :) :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thanks umpapa, actually you are one of the persms Who would truly be interested the project

      Eliminar
  2. Bizarre at least... At the beginning of the post, I thought you were leaving the one true scale :D And yes, the 1/72 figs fit perfectly on the map - looking for more soon I hope.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Jeje indeed pressure of 28mm humans is high...I am involved in some germans for Bolt Action (althougj after getting the 1/72 samples i Will try to make smaller armies to use at home with Family and dos on), some banda for SAGA and the Star Wars Legión games... And always there, my 1/72 Fantasyand History projects wauting for me {Conan, romans, LOTR, Thrones...) It is a problem as I am not still healthy enough to stay long períods sitting and hunched painting figures :(

      Eliminar