domingo, 3 de enero de 2021

Happy 2021....But I am still un Dwarfcember (II)

Hello friends and Happy New Year to you All, Hopefully we Will have better experiences!

Let me show you the last Dwarfcember figures I  produced. This Will be the vanguard for a More Solide and complete dwarven I hoipe to prepare army during winter.
I did not finish all details or basing still but I was so excites so show this. And I have a new  great Battlemat to use for first time!!!


High Dwarf Mountain King and Queen (Speira Miniatures)


Unit of dwarven Slayers/berserkers
(mix form Caesar 1/72 , Blood Dawn 18mm, Demonworld 15mm, and on roght side Champion and daughter form Speira)
Some Dwarf Warriors
And finnally, I am quite Proud of this Item: RuneSmith whom I named Telchar, on an converted Anvil of Doom horse-drawn Altar, with Two Dwarf Wardens:

All dwarves from Speira, Altar/VAgon/horse form Games Workshop



7 comentarios:

  1. Great looking dwarves. New year goes on as fantastic, as the the old one left.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great looking dwarves, the anvil is great.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sprinks..One 2021 vial is yo complete a Strong Dwarf multi-use Army (Warhammer, LOTR, other systems..I got an OATHMARK ruñebook..have to test It)

      Eliminar
  3. These look great. Character-filled figures that you have brought out really well.
    Regards, James

    ResponderEliminar