jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2020

Merry Christmas and Happy Dwarfcember

Hi, First I wish you all a Happy Christmas time diring these so unexpected situation..
I made celebraron ay home, only me with Mrs Sceava Domina and my three Sceavimini. Sushi, Pizza and Cartoons, and ready for waiting Mr Papá Noel .aka. S. Klaus. A different Christmas Eve, calm, simple and Happy anyway.

Now I show you some last results with resin 3d printed figures from Speira Miniatures : Dwarf slayer Grungnir Gotreksson and his Wild daughter Falya Grungnirsdotter.
Beautiful models with very good results even with an "amateur" painting as mine.

Then an old project which I could retake: beside the special figure from Alliance cimmerians, I took one increíble Warrior girl, again from Speira mins:
By Crom, let me introduce to you Conan the Barbarian, and Red Sonja she-Devil with a sword !!!

Pictures if them but also other mixed Pic with different 1/72 figs and the previous Dwarf family for comparison
Finnally: As an addition to my Dwarf forces , another Speira Dwarf, a good Runesmith, for whom I found a good mobile Anvil-platfom... (It is a plastic Dwarf miner vagon /grudge pony from GW Warhammer Fantasy Battles...Bought at second hand just Today..marches so good my 1/72 dwarves...My last Christmas present)
Just started the project, but I like It...Please imaginé It for now as an Alternative Santa- tribute on Mithril sleigh :)

Should we start a new year tradición for this month of Dwarfcember??

6 comentarios:

  1. The figures look good painted up. That dwarf really looks as tall as Sonja though.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks EY,
      Plase, look that Dwarf in detail,he is un a Jump attack Action!

      Eliminar
    2. I didn't notice that he is standing on a rock. Best wishes to your family and Merry Christmas!

      Eliminar
  2. Ah ah, these Speira miniatures look very promising, and once again, this blacksmith is a marvel to look at! Nice Conan too :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nothing amateur about that painting, they look great!
    Regards, James

    ResponderEliminar