domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2020

Work in progress. the bridge of Khazad Dum (II)

 Hi, I finished the Wip with some Epox for simulating the fire around it and the thongs) ) and painted the Balrog,

I am more or less happy woith the combined Shadow and Flame effect I got...

I also managed som etrick in the skin under the black scales... Some "lava "effect is tried 

Have a look at the pictures (I made on with Flash and afterwards working a little on the images )


What is really a nightmare is keeping the big wire Wip in place.. Glue and putty are not strong enough till now! Need to work on it still.

Anyway I think it reminds good to the Movie...
















5 comentarios:

  1. Very nice. I really like the light effects on the balrogs skin.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome.

    I would use soldering iron to create flames on the whip.
    If needed adding a bit of plastic from frame. It would be much more durable.

    http://umpapas.blogspot.com/2020/05/172-20-mm-pulp-muslim-natives-part-3.html

    http://umpapas.blogspot.com/2015/10/part-2-converting-and-sculpting-plastic.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you umpapa, sounds like a reliable system! I was improvisating much...

      Eliminar
  3. Most impressive figures...and work!

    ResponderEliminar