sábado, 11 de enero de 2020

"Ours is the Fury", Stannis Baratheon, True King of the Seven Kingdoms

Hello,
Here the first two "almost complete" units for my next Game of Thrones faction and Army", King Stannis Baratheon claims the Iron Throne after the death if his brother King Robert I...

The tabletop game descriptión for his forces are mostly some kind of heavy armored foot knights for the moment, so I followed freely that guideline..

 I painted some figures including the Converted King and some Converted Stag champions, but some other are old revell knights just back from my old collection and little restored..they match good, I took mostly those I had with Green, black or dark yellow around





..
 I need maybe some unit more with some armored Horse and then lets use them un Battle!!

Many enemy kings to defeat, his oen brother Renly Baratheon, Robb Stark the King in the North, Balón Greyjoy King if the Iron Isles, b

mainly his "nephew" Jeofrey Baratheon-Lannister, first of his name, cruel and infamous, sitting at the moment un the Iron Throne and supported by Mother Queen Cersei and all power and wealth of House Lannister...
Next figures in progress too.. The Young King with his favourite toy and some Royal guards



3 comentarios:

  1. These are great looking units, the banners are very nice. The Jeofrey conversion is very impressive.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have a lof of fin with these manual crafts he, the banners always good nice by very little work (just Google and print paper)

      Eliminar