viernes, 17 de enero de 2020

Dwarf King and Berserkers

Hello, I was able yo stay away for a while from neverending Game of Thrones, so I did my personal tribute to Tolkien family as Christopher Tolkien,the  last heir of all that legate recently deceased..

i did a fierce dwarf King of the Mountain commanding a Battle from the top of a shield platform, carried by two elite chosen champions. At his sides Royal dwarf standards.

Just in front of him some dwarf Berserkers (yes, totally inspired in Warhammer dwarf slayers :), I like the concept actually), Who Can not wait yo charge any enemy ...

Figures from plastic Caesar and Alliance 1/72  (slight conversion) , the standardbearers belong to Boardgame "Ese of the Ring" and two Berserkers are 18mm metal figures from Blood Dawn range which match very good the 1/72 folks.

I almost forgot, the king Carriers are also metal, supposed to be 15mm humans from demonworld range, I added them beards and they work perfect











7 comentarios:

  1. Great looking force mate, I too have to do slayers if I do a dwarf army!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really like how they resulted, i Will finish a small unit to throw them un the Battle and check how many enemies fall before all slayers are dead

      Eliminar
  2. Excellent as usual. I love that dwarf on a shield with two bearers, looks like Abraracourcix :D Is it one more of your conversions ?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hehe abraracourcix was a True inspiration.. I Saw also some dwarf héroes from Warhammer un similar performances.
      THe dwarf king comes from Alliance set 2 (slight Converted: helmet modified, legs shortened)
      The bearers are 15mm Converted humans. The shield-platform is from a 28mm viking!

      Eliminar