miércoles, 30 de enero de 2019

Game of Thrones- troops for House Tully and House Bolton


Hello, I am so trapped by this project of mine...

I went on with more fighting units..This time some Villains of the House Bolton..
I preferred the "book" version of the banner, red flayed man in "pink" field, instead the blue version of TV show,but maybe I take also one "blue"banner also afterwards..

Figures are diverse medieval peasants and levy.. They match the suggested idea of this "Bolton cutthroats" unit by the game manufacturer, and more acceptable for me in Game of Thrones  than the "Chaos barbarian" look of the game pieces...
Now I plan also the charachter figures for Lord Rose Bolton and the sadic bastard Ramsay... hope to play "battle o for the bastards"sometime!
E



















For the House Tully I made a unit of foot knights , I took knights and me at arms from Miniart and Strelets.. I am more or less satisfied with the heraldic on clothes,shields and so on..
Now also planning figure for Brynden Tully "the Black Fish"











H

4 comentarios:

  1. Great work on the shields. Seems to be very difficult to paint those coat of armes.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Hightower,indeed it was not easy; I expected better results but It is not bad

      Eliminar
  2. Great job on these Sceavus. The mix of minis works really well and the shields are very good.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, I love mixing ranges so much..which general refuses reinforcements when they are available?

      Eliminar