sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

Lion Hunt

I was working again in a very disordered way..

I cannot avoid that, and I admit I prefer to focus the creative power  exactly when it comes to an idea, rather than being very sistematic and obliging me to wait, which leads to mechanic or boring work..
This choice is funny but the disavtange is clearly being always slower and inefficient..

This time I took by accident  two old Atlantic lions who were lying around very poorly painted form around 1990..

I made a little zoological research trying to get how a lion looks.. Their colours are not uniform or obvious at all!!

I think they look better now..















10 comentarios:

  1. Nice job Sceavus, they look fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Sprinks, you should have seen before , horrible yellow-plain brown scheme, not primed!

      Eliminar
  2. Can not say how they have been looking before, but thEy do look good right now:

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hehe thanks Hightower, I just described the previous state in the answer to Sprinks

      Eliminar
  3. Your lions are great, and as I said at Benno's, I am envious, because I never could find them in the set I bought so many years ago :)
    Good idea to show them in a hunt, a classic view in ancient times:you can see such hunt scenes in Egyptian, Assyrian, Persian, Greek, Macedonian and Roman art, at least !!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar

    2. Sceavus19 de noviembre de 2018, 12:43
      Thanks Phil, I also thought in those classical representations.. I had no painted Assyrian or Egyptians around, I found the spear running amazon quite suitable however!
      By the way I will send you a pm

      Eliminar

      Eliminar
  4. Thank you Umpapa, glad to find you here

    ResponderEliminar