sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

More Unsullied and Héroes for Daenerys

Hi, I had no Big advances in any project last days...energy is low..  But I progressed a little with the Targaryen forces for Game of Thrones /Song of Ice and Fire


As I received last purchases including the Dark Alliance "eastern tribes" a.k.a Middle Earth easterlings, I gave them a Chance as reinforcements for the Unsullied eunuch Pikemen of Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, the Unburnt, etc etc

I took Two of them as sample and included them with the second Unit I am creating of these soldiers (mostly converted atlántic/Nexus greeks . Not disapointed with resuls I have. The Dark colour , round hoplite shields and Spears make all the visual job actually. 

More to be added Soon (the goal is to have four infantry Units of 12 men each)

I also have to finish a Mounted versión of Knight Ser Jorah Mormont (loyal and traitor to her loved Daenerys at same time) and old Knight Ser Barristan Selmy, former member of the Royal Guard , who later Joined the Cause of Daenerys)

Do you recognise original figures for these both charachters?





They join to other charachters I already have, as Greyworm, Missandei or the Queen herself.. Plus Dragons (adult and juvenil versions ready,)
Then also somenunits of dothraki horsemen Must be apso prepared...
Some more recruits receiving their "training" as Unsullied



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sceavus, it's my turn to guess, but I can't identify the characters, except for Missandrei who is an Atlantic Egyptian woman.The mix between Easterlings and Atlantic hoplites is a great idea for the Unsullied, as we can see them in the TV series. I must that I imagined them completely different after reading the book, before the series.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, from books and series different ideas can come to mind. I sticked to series versión, but with mixing easterlings I Hope to get a slighly different touch

      Missandei is right. Grey worm os just another Atlántic hoplite...his helmet went to nos arm (supposed to be empty :)) and new head comes from another Atlántic civilian egiptian..He looks truly like the actor in Series!
      The two knigjt commanders are actually difficult to identify.. I believe Mr Sprinks discovered st least something, lets answer there..

      Eliminar
  2. The unsullied look great, the new poses fig in very well. I can't place the figure for sir barriston but I think you may have used a mini art German knight for sir Mormont?. They look great whatever parts you used!.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you once Mr Sprinks!
      You are right about the Germán body of Ser Jorah Moont.. I added there shoulder protección, and a bareahead from an Airfix Robin Hood peasant...I believe he can match the charachter to some good point.

      Ser Barristans body used to be..an elf, from Alliance set Be 2. This second set has still ugly figures as set 1 if they are supposed to be elves..But some conversión allows yo use them properly at unexpect d roles (maybe you remember my White Walkers...)
      Head has to be a venerable bearded mature man...Justo another Robin Hood Man was recuited yo go so high in that feudal society tío :)

      Eliminar